Therapy can help:
- reduce the worrisome symptoms of anxiety, panic, depression, sorrow, flashbacks, shame, guilt, anger
- grieve appropriately, honoring and releasing the pain of loss, separation, divorce, neglect, abuse, abandonment
- quiet the inner critic voices that lead to worry, fear, discouragement, and despair
- establish healthy boundaries so you can have better relationships at home and at work
- bolster your capacity to bounce back from Life’s hard knocks
- regain emotional balance
- develop a compassionate, loving relationship with yourself
- find greater clarity about your purpose and direction in life
This experience is just for you.
When we meet, I’ll carefully listen to your reasons for starting therapy and your hopes for a better life.
I won’t just listen and nod. We’ll have an active conversation.
Together, we’ll clarify your goals, agree to them, and co-create a road map.
I’ve had extensive training in many therapeutic methods and use an integrated approach which addresses all aspects of an individual: cognitive, behavioral, emotional, and spiritual.
I’ll share my expertise and compassion to help you change the way you currently experience life.
I’ll challenge you to consider new ways of thinking and behaving.
After all, change is seldom easy. But, you’re not alone.
I’ll support you through the hard parts. I’ve done this for hundreds of people who need to move past a tough place in their lives.
And, as your skills and confidence grow, I’ll celebrate victories with you.
Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world.
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.